Re: MUGH-SQLCON “Login failed for user ‘(null)’.Reason not associated with a trusted SQL Server

  • s manikanth
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2007
      Hello Mad and bad Krishna,

      I think you might have to change the connection properties of each connection task you have in each dts.

      This must be the login credentials you provide during connection setups.

      //M

      Mad and bad Krishna K Uppuluri <sv_39@...> wrote: Hi Team,

      Primary server dts jobs are replicated successfully to secondary
      server through a third party tool. Here the primary server is under
      domain account. And the secondary server is standalone system. And
      it is running local system account. Actually what ever domain
      account it is showing in primary server same domain account it is
      showing in secondary server too. But the domain account physically
      not existed in the secondary server. And the dts jobs are getting
      failed in the secondary server with the following error.

      "Login failed for user `(null)'.Reason not associated with a
      trusted SQL Server connection.
      So, could any body give me the solution how to trouble shoot this
      and make DTS jobs got success?

      Regards,
      krishna
      +65 81465095

    • Mad and bad Krishna K Uppuluri
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 15, 2007
        --- In sqlcon@yahoogroups.com, s manikanth <s_manikanth@...> wrote:

        > Hello Mad and bad Krishna,
        >
        > I think you might have to change the connection properties of
        each connection task you have in each dts.

        > This must be the login credentials you provide during connection
        setups.

        > //M
        >
        > Mad and bad Krishna K Uppuluri <sv_39@...>
        wrote: Hi Team,

        > Primary server dts jobs are replicated successfully to secondary
        > server through a third party tool. Here the primary server is
        under
        > domain account. And the secondary server is standalone system.
        And
        > it is running local system account. Actually what ever domain
        > account it is showing in primary server same domain account it is
        > showing in secondary server too. But the domain account
        physically
        > not existed in the secondary server. And the dts jobs are getting
        > failed in the secondary server with the following error.
        >
        > "Login failed for user `(null)'.Reason not associated with a
        > trusted SQL Server connection.
        > So, could any body give me the solution how to trouble shoot this
        > and make DTS jobs got success?
        >
        > Regards,
        > krishna
        > +65 81465095

        Hi ALL,

        If I rename the dts job it is executing successfully.But original
        job is not running.Can any body let me know the reason behind
        this????

        Regards,
        krishna
        +65 81465095

      • Mad and bad Krishna K Uppuluri
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 15, 2007
          Hi ALL,

          --- In sqlcon@yahoogroups.com, "Mad and bad Krishna K Uppuluri"

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 15, 2007
            <sv_39@...> wrote:

            > Hi ALL,

            If I rename the dts job package and execute the job it is executing

          • krishna kishore
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 15, 2007
              Hi ALL,

              If I rename the dts package and execute the job it is executing