Re: what is msdb.dbo.sp_sqlagent_get_perf_counters

  • sunil john
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11 12:14 AM
      Dear all,

      I checked and find all the 9 demo alerts where running on the production db. but why is it talking so much time to run (its a system procedure which should finish fast?? ) how can i track this.. why is it talking so much time to finish and eating all the CPU? please help me to find out the issue behind this..

      Best Regards
      Sunil John