Re: MUGH-SQLCON sql doubt

  • shaik mansoor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11 8:02 AM
      Thanks for the response vijay. Is there any other way to find out the triggers that belongs to the a particular database.

      Thanks again for your response in advance.Are u aware of full text catalog in sql server 2000?

      Mansoor.

      vijayasekar shanmughasundharaj <vjsekars@...> wrote:
      sp_helptrigger 'object_name' will give you triggers on a table.

      Thanks
      Vijayasekar

      On 6/6/07, shaik mansoor <shaik_mhmansoor@...> wrote:

      > Hi group,
      >
      > a) where we can see the triggers created for the particular
      > table,generally where the created triggers can be seen in sql server 2000.?
      >
      > b) Is anyone who is having the fair knowlegde about full text catelogs in
      > sql server 2000 can help me out to understand the same or else can you send
      > any good documents on that, becuase I tried in books online but i could not
      > get the concept clearly.
      >
      > Thanks in advance. please respond for this if u r aware of this.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Mansoor.

    • mohd rizwan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11 9:49 AM
        Mansoor.....use this query..

        USE <Database_Name>
        GO
        SELECT OBJECTPROPERTY(id,'IsTrigger'), name FROM SYSOBJECTS WHERE OBJECTPROPERTY(id,'IsTrigger') = 1

        Or

        SELECT Name FROM SYSOBJECTS WHERE xtype = 'TR' order by name

        Rizwan........

        shaik mansoor <shaik_mhmansoor@...> wrote:
        Thanks for the response vijay. Is there any other way to find out the triggers that belongs to the a particular database.

        Thanks again for your response in advance.Are u aware of full text catalog in sql server 2000?

        Mansoor.

        vijayasekar shanmughasundharaj <vjsekars@...> wrote:
        sp_helptrigger 'object_name' will give you triggers on a table.

        Thanks
        Vijayasekar

        On 6/6/07, shaik mansoor <shaik_mhmansoor@...> wrote:

        > Hi group,
        >
        > a) where we can see the triggers created for the particular
        > table,generally where the created triggers can be seen in sql server 2000.?
        >
        > b) Is anyone who is having the fair knowlegde about full text catelogs in
        > sql server 2000 can help me out to understand the same or else can you send
        > any good documents on that, becuase I tried in books online but i could not
        > get the concept clearly.
        >
        > Thanks in advance. please respond for this if u r aware of this.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Mansoor.

        Thanks & Regards,
        Mohd Rizwan