RE: MUGH-SQLCON Dumps for MCTS 70-431

  • pankaj joshi
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 1, 2007
      HI Gaurav,

      Thanks a lot friend.

      Regards
      Pankaj

      gaurav Pandey <gauravpandey2000@...> wrote:
      Hi

      Don't worry .you can download that book.

      Please download that book from this link

      http://www.eazyupload.net/download/DfoYH2j4/0470025654.zip.htm

      Gaurav Pandey

      --- VLN Prasad Manepalli <lokanadh@...> wrote:

      > Hi friendwe can get some pdf spliiter on net.split
      > the file using them and send in pieces to allI will
      > search for that SW in my system. (I stored some
      > where)i can send the same as soon as i getPrasad
      > MVLNTo: sqlcon@yahoogroups.comFrom:
      > nrajmalik@...: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:59:34
      > +0530Subject: Re: MUGH-SQLCON Dumps for MCTS 70-431

      > You can use yousendit.com to upload the
      > file and share the link with community.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Neeraj

      __________________________________________________________Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.
      http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

    • shaik mansoor
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 1, 2007
        Hi group,

        I would like to appear for MCSA(4 papers) certification.If anyone is having dumps or useful link related that please let me know and also let me know about the full text catalog in sql server 2000 database.

        Thanks in advance.

        Mansoor.

        pankaj joshi <pankajjo02@...> wrote:
        Hi Neeraj,

        I will upload it and let community know .

        Expeting some PDFS on Reporting services and MCTS 431 from community.

        Lets do it.

        Regards
        Pankaj