Off Topic : Sr SQL DBAs for Bangalore MNC

  • alpha_net9
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2004

      Our client, A TOP American MNC – world leader in enterprise ASP is
      seeking Senior SQL DBA Professionals for their Bangalore Operatons.

      Essential Skills:
      · Minimum 6yrs of Core SQL DBA
      · Expert Level - Knowledge on SQL DB Install/Upgrade, DB
      cloning, DB trouble shooting.
      · Expert Level knowledge on Database Performance tuning.
      · Must have min. 2 yrs of Production SQL Server database
      support for large no. of Database
      · Installations and 24/7 support model -preferred.
      · Must have exposure to handle time critical DB related
      Projects.
      · Must have good communication skills.
      · Must have good NT knowledge and scripting (SHELL/Perl)
      knowledge
      · Technology Trainer exposure is very much desired.

      Those meeting the above requirements may send in their resumes to
      jobs@ alphaeus.com

      Thanks
      AlphaeusHR
      jobs@ alphaeus.com