Re: Network file acces from stored procedure!!

  • Madhu K Nair
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2007
      Hi Sunil,

      The error is self descriptive. It is the problem of Permission to
      the network location. If u r using windows authentication, then the
      user should have the permission.

      ref this link :
      http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=928173&SiteID=1

      Madhu

      --- In sqlcon@yahoogroups.com, sunil john <suniljk7@...> wrote:

      > When I try
      > to access a file from a network location using stored procedure
      sql server is
      > throwing an error.
      >

      > "
      >

      > Could not bulk insert because file
      > '\\192.168.1.115\mobicorp\123451.txt' could not be opened.
      Operating system

      http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com