Cluster installation Guide needed

  • sunil john
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2006
      Hi all,

      We are planning for a SQL Cluster Active/Passive
      installation with 2 nodes on a new Server. Please guide me with per
      installation checklist and procedure for installation and all your finds. I need
      step by step guide to make this effort a success.

      SQL
      version : Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise
      Edition

      Server : Windows Server 2003 Standard
      Edition

      Please
      let me know if you need any more information to guide with the correct steps.

      Thanks in
      advance & waiting for the reply.

      Sunil