FREE SQL Online Books

  • SARADHI
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2004
      HI All,
      Do we have any free SQL online books to download?

      Any URLs of such type are appreciated and if you find any I think
      its better to add to the links of this groups section so that people
      can have updated links for those sites

      -SARADHI
    • Anjana Ram
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2004
        Hi

        I found one interseting material here some time back.
        http://www.dbazine.com/Advanced_SQL_eBook_v1.pdf

        Will let u know if i find more.

        Regards
        Anjana
        MS India Community Star
        MUGH.NET

        --- In sqlcon@yahoogroups.com, "SARADHI" <uvnpsaradhi@y...> wrote:
        > HI All,
        > Do we have any free SQL online books to download?
        >
        > Any URLs of such type are appreciated and if you find any I think
        > its better to add to the links of this groups section so that
        people
        > can have updated links for those sites
        >
        > -SARADHI
      • SARADHI