Re: [mugh-sqlcon] eBook.pdf

  • mohd rizwan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
      Anjana, There is no book here.....

      Rizwan

      "anjana.ram" <anjana.ram@...> wrote:
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Visit http://www.mugh.net/dnug to join .NET User Group.

      ---------------------------------

      Thanks & Regards,
      Mohd Rizwan

      (¨`·.·´¨) Always
      `·.¸(¨`·.·´¨) Keep
      (¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´ Smiling!
      `·.¸.·´

    • Anjana Ram
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
        Hi All,

        The below mail was not sent by me:S

        I think someone from the group is having a virus in his system,
        which is sending mails to all the contacts in his address book and
        forging the 'From' address.

        I would request every group member to keep their systems virus free.

        If you are not convinced as how and why , then please follow this
        link to know the reason:)

        http://ask-
        leo.com/someones_sending_from_my_email_address_how_do_i_stop_them.htm

        I have just checked my system for virus and found it fine. Please...
        all of you also do the same ASAP, because one of us is responsible
        for this..

        Regards,
        Anjana