Introduce yourself ...

  • Tameem Ansari
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 14, 2004
      Hi everyone.

      I would like to say its nice to see everyone here. I would like to
      make sure that we all are aware of who each other happens to be. As
      the group is pretty new and we are still in the evolution and
      promotion stages.

      To get to a better understanding of each other. I would like to ask
      each of you to introduce yourself.

      begining with me

      I am Tameem Ansari, One of the managers of MUGH (www.mugh.net)
      Microsoft User group, Hyderabad. I work for Satyam computer
      services. I am more of a .net guy with adequate enthusiasm and
      interests in the area of Sql and MS Sql Server and Yukon. I am a
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional.

      I request the moderator to update the welcome message which provides
      the relevant link if possible where a member of the group can see
      what and who each member is. That would help in building the
      confidence and morale of the group.

      Another thing I would suggest is all communication with the people
      who are taking care / who are moderating the group to start
      communicating in this group so that everyone is also totally aware
      of how we are planning and organizing the launch and other
      activities of the group. I also request for moderating permissions
      for me so that I can conduct polls, and update the calendar on the
      group.

      Cheers,
      Tameem Ansari
      www.geekswithblogs.net/ansari
      www.mugh.net
    • itanatonauta
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 16, 2004
        test

        --- In sqlcon@yahoogroups.com, "Tameem Ansari" <ansari@m...> wrote:
        > Hi everyone.
        >
        > I would like to say its nice to see everyone here. I would like to
        > make sure that we all are aware of who each other happens to be.
        As
        > the group is pretty new and we are still in the evolution and
        > promotion stages.
        >
        > To get to a better understanding of each other. I would like to
        ask
        > each of you to introduce yourself.
        >
        > begining with me
        >
        > I am Tameem Ansari, One of the managers of MUGH (www.mugh.net)
        > Microsoft User group, Hyderabad. I work for Satyam computer
        > services. I am more of a .net guy with adequate enthusiasm and
        > interests in the area of Sql and MS Sql Server and Yukon. I am a
        > Microsoft Most Valuable Professional.
        >
        > I request the moderator to update the welcome message which
        provides
        > the relevant link if possible where a member of the group can see
        > what and who each member is. That would help in building the
        > confidence and morale of the group.
        >
        > Another thing I would suggest is all communication with the people
        > who are taking care / who are moderating the group to start
        > communicating in this group so that everyone is also totally aware
        > of how we are planning and organizing the launch and other
        > activities of the group. I also request for moderating permissions
        > for me so that I can conduct polls, and update the calendar on the
        > group.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Tameem Ansari
        > www.geekswithblogs.net/ansari
        > www.mugh.net
      • Anjana Ram
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 17, 2004
          Hi All,
          Very nice to have u all here.

          I am Anjana, one of the managers of SQlCon group and a core member of
          Microsoft User Group. I am Microsoft Community Star.

          I am working with Apollo Health Street, on dotnet and Sqlserver.
          Regards
          Anjana

        • sudhakar.sadasivuni@wipro.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 17, 2004

            Hi

            My Name is Sudhakar Sadasivuni, a Microsoft MVP for Visual C# and one of the

            Core managers of MUGH here.

            I am very happy to see this group in action. I hope this group will enchant great SQL spirits out of the developer community.

            Cheers Guys

            Sudhakar Sadasivuni

            Microsoft MVP, MUGH,

            [Dev Notes] http://weblogs.asp.net/ssadasivuni

            [Random Thoughts] http://www.mvpblog.com

            I am Anjana, one of the managers of SQlCon group and a core member of
            Microsoft User Group. I am Microsoft Community Star.

            I am working with Apollo Health Street , on dotnet and Sqlserver.
            Regards
            Anjana

            --- In sqlcon@yahoogroups.com, "Tameem Ansari" <ansari@m...> wrote:
            > Hi everyone.
            >
            > I would like to say its nice to see everyone here. I would like to
            > make sure that we all are aware of who each other happens to be. As
            > the group is pretty new and we are still in the evolution and
            > promotion stages.
            >
            > To get to a better understanding of each other. I would like to ask
            > each of you to introduce yourself.
            >
            > begining with me
            >
            > I am Tameem Ansari, One of the managers of MUGH (www.mugh.net)
            > Microsoft User group, Hyderabad . I work for Satyam computer
            > services. I am more of a .net guy with adequate enthusiasm and
            > interests in the area of Sql and MS Sql Server and Yukon . I am a
            > Microsoft Most Valuable Professional.
            >
            > I request the moderator to update the welcome message which
            provides
            > the relevant link if possible where a member of the group can see
            > what and who each member is. That would help in building the
            > confidence and morale of the group.
            >
            > Another thing I would suggest is all communication with the people
            > who are taking care / who are moderating the group to start
            > communicating in this group so that everyone is also totally aware
            > of how we are planning and organizing the launch and other
            > activities of the group. I also request for moderating permissions
            > for me so that I can conduct polls, and update the calendar on the
            > group.
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Tameem Ansari
            > www.geekswithblogs.net/ansari
            > www.mugh.net

          • baghzaad bhomisha
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 18, 2004
              Hello everyone, sorry a bit late in replying. My name is Baghzaad and i am from mumbai. I am currently studying BIT (Bachelor Of Information Technology) from St. Xaviers Technical Ins. I am fan of microsoft and to an extent that I only use Microsoft technologies and also C/C++ as these two are the base of most of the languages. Till today i have not missed a single MSDN Session or  a Chat Session . I was also the first one to attend .Net Hands - on Lab which was held at the Microsoft training center. I have done free lancing for some people. I also assemble computers. I am more like an all rounder (hardware & software). Anyways i am excited to be a member of this group and hope to contribute as much as I can.

              Thanks,

              Baghzaad.

              Tameem Ansari <ansari@...> wrote:
[...]

              Do you Yahoo!?

            • syam kiran
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 18, 2004
                Hi everybody,
                I am syam, working with Microsoft production Support team and i am an MCDBA
                having some exposure to the C#, ASP programing, Other than my job i do
                conduct sessions for Sql server,
                I am happy to see the growing team with the new thoughts and Technlogies,

                Syam

                >Tameem Ansari <ansari@...> wrote:
                >Hi everyone.
                >
                >I would like to say its nice to see everyone here. I would like to
                >make sure that we all are aware of who each other happens to be. As
                >the group is pretty new and we are still in the evolution and
                >promotion stages.
                >
                >To get to a better understanding of each other. I would like to ask
                >each of you to introduce yourself.
                >
                >begining with me
                >
                >I am Tameem Ansari, One of the managers of MUGH (www.mugh.net)
                >Microsoft User group, Hyderabad. I work for Satyam computer
                >services. I am more of a .net guy with adequate enthusiasm and
                >interests in the area of Sql and MS Sql Server and Yukon. I am a
                >Microsoft Most Valuable Professional.
                >
                >I request the moderator to update the welcome message which provides
                >the relevant link if possible where a member of the group can see
                >what and who each member is. That would help in building the
                >confidence and morale of the group.
                >
                >Another thing I would suggest is all communication with the people
                >who are taking care / who are moderating the group to start
                >communicating in this group so that everyone is also totally aware
                >of how we are planning and organizing the launch and other
                >activities of the group. I also request for moderating permissions
                >for me so that I can conduct polls, and update the calendar on the
                >group.
                >
                >Cheers,
                >Tameem Ansari
                >www.geekswithblogs.net/ansari
                >www.mugh.net

                >Do you Yahoo!?
                >Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam

                Contact brides & grooms FREE! http://www.shaadi.com/ptnr.php?ptnr=hmltag
                Only on www.shaadi.com. Register now!
              • C. V. Pratap
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 18, 2004
                  Hi All,

                  Nice to see a group dedicated for SQL Server related discussions. I
                  am Pratap, currently working with IS technologies, Bangalore on .Net
                  and SQL Server.

                  best regards,
                  Pratap C.

                  --- In sqlcon@yahoogroups.com, "Tameem Ansari" <ansari@m...> wrote:
                  > Hi everyone.
                  >
                  > I would like to say its nice to see everyone here. I would like to
                  > make sure that we all are aware of who each other happens to be. As
                  > the group is pretty new and we are still in the evolution and
                  > promotion stages.
                  >
                  > To get to a better understanding of each other. I would like to ask
                  > each of you to introduce yourself.
                  >
                  > begining with me
                  >
                  > I am Tameem Ansari, One of the managers of MUGH (www.mugh.net)
                  > Microsoft User group, Hyderabad. I work for Satyam computer
                  > services. I am more of a .net guy with adequate enthusiasm and
                  > interests in the area of Sql and MS Sql Server and Yukon. I am a
                  > Microsoft Most Valuable Professional.
                  >
                  > I request the moderator to update the welcome message which
                  provides
                  > the relevant link if possible where a member of the group can see
                  > what and who each member is. That would help in building the
                  > confidence and morale of the group.
                  >
                  > Another thing I would suggest is all communication with the people
                  > who are taking care / who are moderating the group to start
                  > communicating in this group so that everyone is also totally aware
                  > of how we are planning and organizing the launch and other
                  > activities of the group. I also request for moderating permissions
                  > for me so that I can conduct polls, and update the calendar on the
                  > group.
                  >
                  > Cheers,
                  > Tameem Ansari
                  > www.geekswithblogs.net/ansari
                  > www.mugh.net
                • PRASHANT PADMANNAVAR
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 19, 2004
                    Hello Team,

                    Thanks for providing opportunity to introduce myself.
                    I am Prashant Padmannavar a.k.a "paddy" and I am
                    working with Microsoft Operations Team and am ready to
                    be part of this great team...

                    Not much to tell about myself and am sure we will come
                    to know each other more during the next meetings and I
                    would like to express "Coming together is a beginning,
                    staying together is progress, and working together is
                    success."

                    Special Thanks to Veerji, Teucer and Ravikant for
                    their initial efforts in building this Technical
                    communion...

                    Thanks for being part of this great Team,
                    paddy

                    http://mail.yahoo.com