Re: [mugh-sqlcon] Query:Error:New Transaction cannot be enlisted.............

  • amit jain
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
      hi i had checked both of the connections n they r enabled ..
      Since i m on windows 2000 it does not show Security configuration in MSDTC .
      Do i need to change some more settings .....to get my problem solved..
      Thanks n regards
      amit jain

      "Roji. P. Thomas" <thomasroji@...> wrote:
      Can you please check

      1. Network DTC Access is enabled, and
      2. Distributed Transaction Coordinator service is running

      Regards
      Roji. P. Thomas
      http://toponewithties.blogspot.com

        "

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
          Does this help?

          http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;306843

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
            Hello Roji ,Actually this article requires to change me the firewall configuration but i dont think my client will allow me to play with his firewall setting so plz guide me if this issue can be solved by some settings only.................