Re: [mugh-sqlcon] Troubleshooting Performance Problems in SQL Server 2005

  • Neeraj Malik
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006
      The correct link is
      http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2005/tsprfprb.mspx

      The "." in the last created the confusion. Sorry for that.

      Regards,
      Neeraj
      Join me at SQLPuzzles@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006
          Yep. You are right.
          anyways we were talking about the same document.

          The link I gave lets you download the doc version.

          Regards
          Roji. P. Thomas

          > That link doesnt seems to work, atleast at my end.
          >
          > But the narration suggests that you are probably talking about this one.
          >
          > http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/3/4/134644fd-05ad-4ee8-8b5a-0aed1c18a31e/TShootPerfProbs.doc
          >

          > Regards
          > Roji. P. Thomas

        • biggbytez
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2006
            Thanks Neeraj for sharing with us..

            --- In sqlcon@yahoogroups.com, "Neeraj Malik" <neerajmalik@g...>
            wrote:

            > The correct link is
            > http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2005/tsprfprb.mspx
            >
            > The "." in the last created the confusion. Sorry for that.
            >
            > Regards,
            > Neeraj
            > Join me at SQLPuzzles@yahoogroups.com

            SQL