Openings for Senior SQL Server DBA

  • arun_koundinya
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 3:11 AM

      We are a Software Services company located in Bangalore. We have
      urgent requirements with one of our clients, for Software
      professionals with below skills and experience:

      Primary skills: SQL Server DBA
      Profile: Team Lead
      Experience: Overall 8+ years
      Location: Bangalore
      Assignment Nature: Permanent

      Those of you interested please provide us the below details so that
      we could proceed further:

      1. Your updated detailed resume. Please emphasise your exposure on
      the relevant technologies.
      2. Contact details (Day time and after office hours).
      3. Availability for a telephonic interview (for outstation
      candidates) and a personal interview with our client
      4. Time required to join the assignment
      5. Current salary and expected salary.

      Warm regards

      Arun R Koundinya