Retrieving Data from Table

  • Malli
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2005

      I have the data in table like the following:

      Name Column1 Column2 Column3
      ---------------------------------------
      Malli C1 C2 C3
      Visu - C12 C13
      Abc - - C23

      I want to display data like the following
      Malli C1 - -
      Malli - C2 -
      Malli - - C3
      Visu - C12 -
      Visu - - C13
      Abc - - C23

      can any one knows the solution please reply as early as possible.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Malli.
    • Malli