6068Re: MUGH-SQLCON Re: Code Changes required while migrating sql server 2000 to 2005

  • kanchan verma
    May 1, 2008
      Hi

      Can i get a command to read fronm ldf file which transactions were done

      regards

      Madhu K Nair <madhuotp@...> wrote:
      You may download it from microsoft site. Its also comes the the SQL
      Server installation media, but its better to download the latest
      version of the tool

      check these links

      http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1470e86b-
      7e05-4322-a677-95ab44f12d75&displaylang=en
      http://www.databasejournal.com/features/mssql/article.php/3595276

      Madhu

      --- In sqlcon@yahoogroups.com, rakesh kumar <hisinha_rakesh@...>