      From: sqlcon@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sqlcon@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Arindam B
      Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:47 AM
      To: sqlcon@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: "undisclosed-recipients:"@...
      Subject: Re: [mugh-sqlcon] Teched 2006 :: Things to Watch For from :::
      SQL IT perspective

      Well, thanks for the mail, Veer.
      The things are well missed. I have attended sessions of Tech-Ed 2005,
      when
      releases were in Beta. I had a session of SQL high availablility. It was
      good and descriptive.
      I have attended Mandar's session also, and did not find it very useful
      or
      informative. Anyway, I will be attending this Tech Ed also and hoping to
      meet some of the mailer at there:)

      On 5/31/06, Veer Ji Wangoo <veerw@...> wrote:

      > I was studying what all we have in Teched 2006 for SQL people and here
      > are my raw thoughts about it
      >

      > Teched 2006 :: Things to Watch For from ::: SQL IT perspective
      > <http://geekswithblogs.net/veerji/archive/2006/05/31/80233.aspx>
      >

      > http://geekswithblogs.net/veerji/
      >

      > The feedback of many DBAs {in fact my personal observation } that I
      got
      > is that High Availability and Mirroring is missing in SQL Sessions?
      >
      > Is there any scope to add the same in TBD s ????
      >

      > DISCLAIMER:

      > this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily
      reflect
      > the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
      > modification, distribution and / or publication of
      > this message without the prior written consent of the author of this
      > e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
      > immediately. Before opening any mail and

      > SqlCon is a special interests group run under the aegis of MUGH -
      > http://www.mugh.net
      > http://www.mugh.net/sql
      >
      > Visit http://www.mugh.net/dnug to join .NET User Group.
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Arindam
      MCP | MCAD.NET

      Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology.
      It's free.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/m7folB/TM

      DISCLAIMER: