Mission

  • spykid788
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 15, 2000
      Hi my name is Joel i am new to the club and i would like if you could give me a mission.My e-mail address is spykid788@....<br><br>P.S. hey i would be happy to spy on the russian spy club!
    • thehitman6955
      Message 2 of 25 , Feb 18, 2000
        i want my first mission, e-mail me
      • AniMajor
        Message 3 of 25 , Feb 18, 2000
          I'd like to have my first mission, please.
        • AniMajor
          Message 4 of 25 , Mar 12 9:39 AM
            The founder of this club doesn't exist anymore. I think he's abandoned this place. I tried e-mailing him but it didn't work. I don't know what to say to all you spy hopefuls.
          • moniker101
            Message 5 of 25 , Mar 31 12:13 PM
              Maybe we should find someone to replace him? I'd<br>like to do it, but I know I won't have time. I<br>tried running one of these once but it died of neglect.
            • AniMajor
              Message 6 of 25 , Mar 31 12:42 PM
                I don't know, maybe we should have elections or something. We could run this club since the founder doesn't care.
              • moniker101
                Message 7 of 25 , Apr 6, 2000
                  We could just go the other way and have no one in charge. Members would post an idea for a spy mission and those interested in that mission would complete it and report back to the rest of us.
                • legate_dukat
                  Message 8 of 25 , Apr 18, 2000
                    Dear spys, I have wandered upon your club and
                    found that you are neading a leader. I however have a
                    better Idea, I will send an invetation to all of you so
                    you can join my new club that is quite a bit more
                    active than this. It is 2 days old and already has 10
                    members.
                  • betty_l0u
                    Message 9 of 25 , May 29, 2000
                      Well im new, but i think we should go with <br>moniker 101 idea. And what is the name of your club, legate dukat?
                    • betty_l0u
                      Message 10 of 25 , Jun 1, 2000
                        is this club abandoned?
                      • mustangras
                        Message 11 of 25 , Jul 4, 2000
                          so what are the missions that "we" do here
                        • geico_1800_direct
                          Message 12 of 25 , Sep 10, 2000
                            i have came to this club thinkin has this club
                            been abondoned. As you know the alliance has declined
                            peace and the reformed rebels which is us would like
                            you to make this a reformed rebel club and help end
                            this futile war.
                          • bondjamie000
                            Message 13 of 25 , Sep 10, 2000
                              In search of a mission. A spy adventure.....Bond<br> Jamie Bond
                            • stingray_14
                              Message 14 of 25 , Sep 30, 2000
                              • fhatodude
                                Message 15 of 25 , Oct 18, 2000
                                  THIS CLUB IS A DEAD CLUB FOR A REAL CLUB JOIN EITHER GOLDENEYE ESPIONAGE NETWORK or the smaller ICEHAWK ESPIONAGE SQUAD (small but VERY active)
                                • ziggy_44460
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Oct 22, 2000
                                    We have a problem with some Yahoo clubs We need
                                    all the spies we can get if you would like to take
                                    the mission Contact ziggy_44460@... or
                                    boris_berishnikof@.... Hopeing to get all of you to help.
                                  • frootloops00
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Dec 13, 2000