Hooking up with with women online is great!

  • kayarna.lopez3565@yuuuuuuupla.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2005
      Thought Id share something with ya'll. Great fun and it actually works. Met my girl on here, http://www.alwaysopenhere.info/ggvup and so far it's been the best year of my life! Wish you all the same happiness.
    • kayarna.lopez3565@yuuuuuuupla.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2006
        Damn, it has sure been a while... I just realized today that it's been 18 months since I went out with a special lady last, but I'm pretty happy to be heading out tonight. I've had a bit of trouble finding ANY decent women lately so I joined up at this place a couple of weeks ago http://www.luversmeetinghere.info/ciew . And so far been doing pretty well, just chatting to a few girls near me on Webcam and via the mail system on the place, but this is the first one I've lined up. So anyway, wish me luck guys!!