leader

  • geico_1800_direct
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 10, 2000
      i have came to this club thinkin has this club
      been abondoned. As you know the alliance has declined
      peace and the reformed rebels which is us would like
      you to make this a reformed rebel club and help end
      this futile war.
    • bondjamie000
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 10, 2000
        In search of a mission. A spy adventure.....Bond<br> Jamie Bond
      • stingray_14
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 30, 2000
        • fhatodude
          Message 4 of 25 , Oct 18, 2000
            THIS CLUB IS A DEAD CLUB FOR A REAL CLUB JOIN EITHER GOLDENEYE ESPIONAGE NETWORK or the smaller ICEHAWK ESPIONAGE SQUAD (small but VERY active)
          • ziggy_44460
            Message 5 of 25 , Oct 22, 2000
              We have a problem with some Yahoo clubs We need
              all the spies we can get if you would like to take
              the mission Contact ziggy_44460@... or
              boris_berishnikof@.... Hopeing to get all of you to help.
            • frootloops00
              Message 6 of 25 , Dec 13, 2000