missions

  • mustangras
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 4, 2000
      so what are the missions that "we" do here
    • geico_1800_direct
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 10, 2000
        i have came to this club thinkin has this club
        been abondoned. As you know the alliance has declined
        peace and the reformed rebels which is us would like
        you to make this a reformed rebel club and help end
        this futile war.
      • bondjamie000
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 10, 2000
          In search of a mission. A spy adventure.....Bond<br> Jamie Bond
        • stingray_14
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 30, 2000
          • fhatodude
            Message 5 of 25 , Oct 18, 2000
              THIS CLUB IS A DEAD CLUB FOR A REAL CLUB JOIN EITHER GOLDENEYE ESPIONAGE NETWORK or the smaller ICEHAWK ESPIONAGE SQUAD (small but VERY active)
            • ziggy_44460
              Message 6 of 25 , Oct 22, 2000
                We have a problem with some Yahoo clubs We need
                all the spies we can get if you would like to take
                the mission Contact ziggy_44460@... or
                boris_berishnikof@.... Hopeing to get all of you to help.
              • frootloops00
                Message 7 of 25 , Dec 13, 2000