is

  • betty_l0u
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 1, 2000
      is this club abandoned?
    • mustangras
      Message 2 of 25 , Jul 4, 2000
        so what are the missions that "we" do here
      • geico_1800_direct
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 10, 2000
          i have came to this club thinkin has this club
          been abondoned. As you know the alliance has declined
          peace and the reformed rebels which is us would like
          you to make this a reformed rebel club and help end
          this futile war.
        • bondjamie000
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 10, 2000
            In search of a mission. A spy adventure.....Bond<br> Jamie Bond
          • stingray_14
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 30, 2000
            • fhatodude
              Message 6 of 25 , Oct 18, 2000
                THIS CLUB IS A DEAD CLUB FOR A REAL CLUB JOIN EITHER GOLDENEYE ESPIONAGE NETWORK or the smaller ICEHAWK ESPIONAGE SQUAD (small but VERY active)
              • ziggy_44460
                Message 7 of 25 , Oct 22, 2000
                  We have a problem with some Yahoo clubs We need
                  all the spies we can get if you would like to take
                  the mission Contact ziggy_44460@... or
                  boris_berishnikof@.... Hopeing to get all of you to help.
                • frootloops00
                  Message 8 of 25 , Dec 13, 2000