Re: No one

  • moniker101
    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 6, 2000
      We could just go the other way and have no one in charge. Members would post an idea for a spy mission and those interested in that mission would complete it and report back to the rest of us.
    • legate_dukat
      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 18, 2000
        Dear spys, I have wandered upon your club and
        found that you are neading a leader. I however have a
        better Idea, I will send an invetation to all of you so
        you can join my new club that is quite a bit more
        active than this. It is 2 days old and already has 10
        members.
      • betty_l0u
        Message 3 of 25 , May 29 11:59 AM
          Well im new, but i think we should go with <br>moniker 101 idea. And what is the name of your club, legate dukat?
        • betty_l0u
          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 1, 2000
            is this club abandoned?
          • mustangras
            Message 5 of 25 , Jul 4, 2000
              so what are the missions that "we" do here
            • geico_1800_direct
              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 10, 2000
                i have came to this club thinkin has this club
                been abondoned. As you know the alliance has declined
                peace and the reformed rebels which is us would like
                you to make this a reformed rebel club and help end
                this futile war.
              • bondjamie000
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 10, 2000
                  In search of a mission. A spy adventure.....Bond<br> Jamie Bond
                • stingray_14
                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 30, 2000
                  • fhatodude
                    Message 9 of 25 , Oct 18, 2000
                      THIS CLUB IS A DEAD CLUB FOR A REAL CLUB JOIN EITHER GOLDENEYE ESPIONAGE NETWORK or the smaller ICEHAWK ESPIONAGE SQUAD (small but VERY active)
                    • ziggy_44460
                      Message 10 of 25 , Oct 22, 2000
                        We have a problem with some Yahoo clubs We need
                        all the spies we can get if you would like to take
                        the mission Contact ziggy_44460@... or
                        boris_berishnikof@.... Hopeing to get all of you to help.
                      • frootloops00
                        Message 11 of 25 , Dec 13, 2000