No one

  • AniMajor
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 12 9:39 AM
      The founder of this club doesn't exist anymore. I think he's abandoned this place. I tried e-mailing him but it didn't work. I don't know what to say to all you spy hopefuls.
    • moniker101
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 31 12:13 PM
        Maybe we should find someone to replace him? I'd<br>like to do it, but I know I won't have time. I<br>tried running one of these once but it died of neglect.
      • AniMajor
        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 31 12:42 PM
          I don't know, maybe we should have elections or something. We could run this club since the founder doesn't care.
        • moniker101
          Message 4 of 25 , Apr 6, 2000
            We could just go the other way and have no one in charge. Members would post an idea for a spy mission and those interested in that mission would complete it and report back to the rest of us.
          • legate_dukat
            Message 5 of 25 , Apr 18, 2000
              Dear spys, I have wandered upon your club and
              found that you are neading a leader. I however have a
              better Idea, I will send an invetation to all of you so
              you can join my new club that is quite a bit more
              active than this. It is 2 days old and already has 10
              members.
            • betty_l0u
              Message 6 of 25 , May 29, 2000
                Well im new, but i think we should go with <br>moniker 101 idea. And what is the name of your club, legate dukat?
              • betty_l0u
                Message 7 of 25 , Jun 1, 2000
                  is this club abandoned?
                • mustangras
                  Message 8 of 25 , Jul 4, 2000
                    so what are the missions that "we" do here
                  • geico_1800_direct
                    Message 9 of 25 , Sep 10, 2000
                      i have came to this club thinkin has this club
                      been abondoned. As you know the alliance has declined
                      peace and the reformed rebels which is us would like
                      you to make this a reformed rebel club and help end
                      this futile war.
                    • bondjamie000
                      Message 10 of 25 , Sep 10, 2000
                        In search of a mission. A spy adventure.....Bond<br> Jamie Bond
                      • stingray_14
                        Message 11 of 25 , Sep 30, 2000
                        • fhatodude
                          Message 12 of 25 , Oct 18, 2000
                            THIS CLUB IS A DEAD CLUB FOR A REAL CLUB JOIN EITHER GOLDENEYE ESPIONAGE NETWORK or the smaller ICEHAWK ESPIONAGE SQUAD (small but VERY active)
                          • ziggy_44460
                            Message 13 of 25 , Oct 22, 2000
                              We have a problem with some Yahoo clubs We need
                              all the spies we can get if you would like to take
                              the mission Contact ziggy_44460@... or
                              boris_berishnikof@.... Hopeing to get all of you to help.
                            • frootloops00
                              Message 14 of 25 , Dec 13, 2000