hi my name is dana

  • dana_dan_2000
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 14, 2001
      i'm am looking to really spy for poeple and get imfo
    • dustyjeans59
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 13, 2001
        I DONT KNOW IF U STILL NEED THIS DEVICE BUT I CAN GIVE YOU AN A WAY TO CK AND SEE IF U HAVE ONE OR A WAY TO JAM THE DEVICE IF INTRESTED GET IN TOUCH THRU EMAIL ----N5OMV@...
      • infoprotv
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 10, 2002
        • britney_number_1_fan
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 28, 2002
            --- In spyandstalkclub@y..., jp_i_adore wrote:
            > Also, this club is for harmless spies and stalkers ONLY!

            i agree you shoudl never put there life in danger i see stalking as
            im watching her so no one will never hurt her!
          • britney_number_1_fan
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 28, 2002
              --- In spyandstalkclub@y..., jacquelyn30223 wrote:
              > I was wondering if anyone knows,anything bout car tracking devices?
              How they work,where you would put em,how to check your own car for
              em...

              yeah if you can tell me aobut car tracking that woudl be realy realy
              nice lol or where i can get them realy small cameras i have a dig
              camcorder but its kinda hard to get anyone on tape if i hold it up
              people will see me tapin them so a small one woudl be cool!
            • the2000Jon
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 30, 2002
                Hello Brittney :) I know of some of the sites which sell these
                car tracking devices, while it is expensive. I know what you are
                talking about Mam. I'd be happy to discuss it with you in email..
                PLease email me, i can direct you accordingly!

                Jon Morris