CALL 1-900-435-1176, 8/15/2004, 8:00 pm

  • Yahoo! Reminder
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2004
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of spyandstalkclub
      CALL 1-900-435-1176

      Sunday August 15, 2004
      8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      This event repeats every day.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 hour, 57 minutes.

      Event Location: CALL 1-900-435-1176
      Phone: 1-900-435-1176

      Notes:
      Everything you could ever ask for!!! We have it all!!! Young hot sluts, waiting to please you. Live 1 on 1, ever wanted to get off with 2 girls at the same time? We have it 2 on 1 live!!! Live out your wildest Fantasy with our Fantasy line, Hook up now with our Dateline, and more!!! Plus its only one Phone call away, Find out why our Customers always come back. Call 1-900-435-1176 now!!!!

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!