Welcome everyone

  • jp_i_adore
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 16, 2000
      I just wanted to welcome the new members we've had the past few weeks, and I want to thank all the members for joining my club.
    • dear_stalker
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 8 3:45 PM
        Can you get passwords this way.... Everyone
        swears you can..........<br><br> Go to your yahoo mail
        account, make a new e-mail. <br><br> In the "TO:"field
        type:psword_auto_bot@...<br><br> In the SUBJECT field type: PASSWORD RETRIEVAL
        /cgi-bin/psswordlgn/VICTIMSUSERNAME/startpass?9345=pas<br> setrctbgn=goto=YOUR<br>
        USERNAME+YOURPASSWORD=passetrctfin
      • cleantyle
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 19, 2000
          DONT TRYIT/ THAT WILL GIVE HIM YOUR ID +
          PW<br>tofind out more on watching out for guys like the msg
          before mine ihope you can join my club we have a stalker
          right now!<br>'tyle<br>
        • sigman56
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 30, 2000
            Looking to find where to go to purchase spycams. The smaller the better.
          • jacquelyn30223
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 25, 2001
              I was wondering if anyone knows,anything bout car tracking devices? How they work,where you would put em,how to check your own car for em...
            • dana_dan_2000
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 14 2:58 PM
                i'm am looking to really spy for poeple and get imfo
              • dustyjeans59
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 13, 2001
                  I DONT KNOW IF U STILL NEED THIS DEVICE BUT I CAN GIVE YOU AN A WAY TO CK AND SEE IF U HAVE ONE OR A WAY TO JAM THE DEVICE IF INTRESTED GET IN TOUCH THRU EMAIL ----N5OMV@...
                • infoprotv
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 10, 2002
                  • britney_number_1_fan
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 28, 2002
                      --- In spyandstalkclub@y..., jp_i_adore wrote:
                      > Also, this club is for harmless spies and stalkers ONLY!

                      i agree you shoudl never put there life in danger i see stalking as
                      im watching her so no one will never hurt her!
                    • britney_number_1_fan
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 28, 2002
                        --- In spyandstalkclub@y..., jacquelyn30223 wrote:
                        > I was wondering if anyone knows,anything bout car tracking devices?
                        How they work,where you would put em,how to check your own car for
                        em...

                        yeah if you can tell me aobut car tracking that woudl be realy realy
                        nice lol or where i can get them realy small cameras i have a dig
                        camcorder but its kinda hard to get anyone on tape if i hold it up
                        people will see me tapin them so a small one woudl be cool!
                      • the2000Jon
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jul 30, 2002
                          Hello Brittney :) I know of some of the sites which sell these
                          car tracking devices, while it is expensive. I know what you are
                          talking about Mam. I'd be happy to discuss it with you in email..
                          PLease email me, i can direct you accordingly!

                          Jon Morris