New spy club formed!

  • ciaran_mcmorran
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 1:57 AM
      Hi all!

      I just formed a new spy club on yahoogroups: it's called Cyber_spies.
      In this group you have to complete training exercises before you can
      join, but when (or if) you pass, you'll become a permanent member and
      you can take part in spy techniques and discussions, take part in
      online missions, recieve weekly info on spying and much more! For
      more info go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cyber_spies/ or email
      me at ciaran_mcmorran@...

      We hope to see you soon!

      Ciaran