They Weren't Kidding About Free Food!

  • mirandamartens@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 8:17 AM
      I have read numerous endorsements and seen several television shows for
      the company located at http://grocerypriceslash.combut�for me seeing was the
      only way of believing. Well that happened last week. I was at the supermarket
      with my sister-in-law and she was pulling everything you could imagine off
      the shelves. Some stuff she said she would never use but since she was getting
      it for free she would pick it up. I thought she was losing her mind. At
      checkout,
      her bill went from $379.94 down to only $16.33. I thought I was seeing things
      even the cashier's mouth dropped. She told me that she has been part of this
      program, which is the same one�I was reading about above, for several years
      and that her savings keep getting larger and larger. Needless to say as soon
      as I got home I signed up for their sampler special and just received my full
      kit this morning. I can't wait to get started with these savings.