Re: Answer to : Here's what I need to do...

  • infoprotv
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2003
      Just go to my www.infopro.tv website. At the menu click searches then at the next menu click people finder. All I need is their name and last know address to find out where they are living now. My search usually returns a phone number along with the new address.
      If you have any questions after reviewing my website just send me an email.