IAIA

  • komon_growndes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2002
      Friedns at this time of unity and alliance it is only fair ***YOU***
      should know what is going on. It is obvious that this (and many
      many other) spy agency is dying or dead. Thats why you should come
      and bring your skills to the IAIA. Or in other words Information
      Archive and Intelligence Agency. Our HQ which will remain nameless
      for security reasons already has over 20 officials, and now it is
      time to expand through the internet. Whereas some clubs as the like
      to be known exillthilmiate by holding their HQs online ours is
      outside of the internet and so we do not fear hackers e.t.c not only
      does this help us but makes things alot more secure for you. No
      matter where your are from or your age come to the IAIA on yahoo
      groups today for an online (SECURE) talk with us to decipher weather
      you are suited. Simply search yahoo groups for a group called
      InformationArchive+IntelligenceAgency and ask for a membership today.
      Regardes......