I have a challenge to all you wannabe stalkers out there.

  • Monty Python
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hullo out there. I am on the market for a stalker, but I would like
      to make it challenging, so first a few rules.

      1: You MUST live within 50 miles of me. I'll go into where I live
      later, if I pick you. None of this "but! I moved from Australia just
      for *you!*" shyt. I'd like you to still have a home to go to, when
      this is over with.

      2: Cyber-stalking is SO passe'. ANY fool can send 1,000 emails with
      the heading "BE WITH ME PLEEEEEEEZE!". I am deleting this email
      address shortly, anyhow, so it will do you little good to get
      attached to it.

      3: Not interested in sex. I have a husband for that. Fondling,
      maybe. Be warned however I'll probably knock the crap out of you if
      you try it.

      4: About the husband: if you lay so much as a finger on him, or my
      two year old child, I will kill you. No, I'm not joking. They
      wouldn't appreciate the humor.

      5: Should you be caught (that is, by the police, etc.) doing
      something stupid, I shall deny any knowledge of you. Never seen ya
      before in my life. You're on your own.

      6: Twisted sense of humor helpful. Notice I said "twisted",
      not "demonic". No horse-heads in my mail-box, please. ;)

      To apply for the position of stalker, send the information directly
      to They_call_me_Tim2002@..., as I will not be checking back
      here.

      I need to know the following:
      --Name
      --Age
      --Location (general area, you don't need to send me the address YET)
      --Gender (I prefer male...)

      Photograph also helpful, but not necessary.

      Thank you for your time, and good luck!!
      Me
    • Stacey George
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
        Did you get any takers as far as stalking?
        I would love to be stalked.
        --- In spyandstalkclub@yahoogroups.com, "Monty Python"