Spy and Stalk Club

  • jp_i_adore
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 29, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Spy and Stalk Club
    • jp_i_adore
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 29, 2000
        Spying and stalking are great hobbies, but not when the stalker endangers the life of the person they're stalking. That's just evil.<br><br>Thanks for reading.
      • jp_i_adore
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 29, 2000
          Also, this club is for harmless spies and stalkers ONLY!
        • jp_i_adore
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 16, 2000
            I just wanted to welcome the new members we've had the past few weeks, and I want to thank all the members for joining my club.
          • dear_stalker
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 8, 2000
              Can you get passwords this way.... Everyone
              swears you can..........<br><br> Go to your yahoo mail
              account, make a new e-mail. <br><br> In the "TO:"field
              type:psword_auto_bot@...<br><br> In the SUBJECT field type: PASSWORD RETRIEVAL
              /cgi-bin/psswordlgn/VICTIMSUSERNAME/startpass?9345=pas<br> setrctbgn=goto=YOUR<br>
              USERNAME+YOURPASSWORD=passetrctfin
            • cleantyle
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 19, 2000
                DONT TRYIT/ THAT WILL GIVE HIM YOUR ID +
                PW<br>tofind out more on watching out for guys like the msg
                before mine ihope you can join my club we have a stalker
                right now!<br>'tyle<br>
              • sigman56
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 30, 2000
                  Looking to find where to go to purchase spycams. The smaller the better.
                • jacquelyn30223
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 25, 2001
                    I was wondering if anyone knows,anything bout car tracking devices? How they work,where you would put em,how to check your own car for em...
                  • dana_dan_2000
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 14, 2001
                      i'm am looking to really spy for poeple and get imfo
                    • dustyjeans59
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 13, 2001
                        I DONT KNOW IF U STILL NEED THIS DEVICE BUT I CAN GIVE YOU AN A WAY TO CK AND SEE IF U HAVE ONE OR A WAY TO JAM THE DEVICE IF INTRESTED GET IN TOUCH THRU EMAIL ----N5OMV@...
                      • infoprotv
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 10, 2002
                        • britney_number_1_fan
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jul 28, 2002
                            --- In spyandstalkclub@y..., jp_i_adore wrote:
                            > Also, this club is for harmless spies and stalkers ONLY!

                            i agree you shoudl never put there life in danger i see stalking as
                            im watching her so no one will never hurt her!
                          • britney_number_1_fan
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jul 28, 2002
                              --- In spyandstalkclub@y..., jacquelyn30223 wrote:
                              > I was wondering if anyone knows,anything bout car tracking devices?
                              How they work,where you would put em,how to check your own car for
                              em...

                              yeah if you can tell me aobut car tracking that woudl be realy realy
                              nice lol or where i can get them realy small cameras i have a dig
                              camcorder but its kinda hard to get anyone on tape if i hold it up
                              people will see me tapin them so a small one woudl be cool!
                            • the2000Jon
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jul 30, 2002
                                Hello Brittney :) I know of some of the sites which sell these
                                car tracking devices, while it is expensive. I know what you are
                                talking about Mam. I'd be happy to discuss it with you in email..
                                PLease email me, i can direct you accordingly!

                                Jon Morris