I go by DEX

  • socom_team
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2002
      Fellow Seekers,
      Let me start by introducing myself. I am called DEX. It is not
      short for anything, that is just what name I have earned. I am very
      good at what I do, but I can assure I do it quite differently than
      most. I taught myself what I do know, and most of it would be
      called "old-school." I care not, because I have the tools I need,
      save a few devices. Nevertheless, if you require assistance with
      a "mission" or "event" or whatever you chose to call it, let me know
      and I will give you a few pointers. After all, its all in good fun,
      right? I've been doing this for a while, and over the time I have
      been working, Ihave learned much. I will share most of that
      knowledge with anyone that asks. Be sure to add detail of the event,
      so I can best help you. (if you are serious about having fun, but not
      hurting anyone... no, that is bad.) To my point, I joined this group
      for one reason... The exchange of ideas. I am very skilled at what I
      do, but I assure we all have things to learn from one another. All
      my resources are available for the asking, but I wouldn't suggest
      them unless you can find meaning behind it.

      Let me start with this. I want to know if anyone here is in this for
      the fun I am, tell me what you would do in this situation. You have
      a "suspect" to watch. You only want to observe her actions towards
      another. She works from 2PP-10PM. From the street, you can see her
      90% of the time. The street in very busy, and lighted up.... What do
      you do?

      If you want, you can let me know, I've already done it, I just want
      to see how creative you keyboard cowboys are. Send replys to this
      address:
      ahoop2004@... I will get back with you all soon.