Mind Reading Technology

  • Mark Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2007
      Mind Reading Technology
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mindreadingtechnology/

      Description
      Hi my name is Mark Anthony, I've got collected links about
      technology that can almost read the human mind. Or detect the
      emotion state off the human. Tech that can tell what images you look
      at, or what sounds you are listening to and lots, lots more, the
      research is being done by Massachusetts General Hospital, University
      Of California, NASA, DOD, and others.
      When you view my links you are viewing links from NASA or CNN or
      Science Daily News, BBC, P.B.S. and other sources you know, respect
      and trust.
      You can go to the sources search box and search the article by title
      yourself, this is real documented research done by researchers in
      the U.S.A and other places.
      This group is to help others learn what is going on with the
      research.
      This group is for about the mind reading technology that is going on
      in schools and Laboratories around the world. This is for real mind
      reading research only. Not for fake post, but for real research
      only. This is real tech you may view the home pages of universities
      etc, cnn, etc if you don't believe the post.