sup group

  • maneisha-mccarthy608@krazyivan.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2006
      This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
      have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
      I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
      guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
      out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
      to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
      guys a call (801) 697 0461 . They got me through in around a month.