Re: [Spy and Stalk Club] Dating on the net? It does work! Really

  • kathleen rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      congrats i am so happy for you are you going to your honeymoon please tell me its probley hawii.hu just kidding any ways its none of my busniss were you guys are going to your honeymoom

      "brittney-steele983@..." <brittney-steele983@...> wrote: Hey guys! Im getting married finally, cant believe this came true (thought it would never happen). Thanks to this thing http://letsgetitpumping.info/gwjs managed to meet a beautiful girl, who also has a bit of freak in her (just how i like it ;)). Wish me luck, I wish you all the same!

      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Spying Hobby Hobby supply Spying equipment