Stalking experiences

  • Stacey "Spacey" George
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
      Hey guys! Would love to hear from anyone out there about their stalking experiences!

      Pro or Con.

      Yours Truely

      "Spacey" Stacey George

    • Stacey "Spacey" George
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
        Oh that is so hot!!! Would you like to follow me?
        What would you do if I caught you?
        Are you just a wimp that likes to watch or are you going do something?

        Check out my yahoo profile.

        be_hind_u <be_hind_u@...> wrote:
        --- In StalkYourPrey@yahoogroups.com, "Stacey \"Spacey\" George"
        wrote:
        > Hey guys! Would love to hear from anyone out there about their
        stalking experiences!

        > Pro or Con.
        >

        > Yours Truely
        >
        > "Spacey" Stacey George
        >
        > ---------------------------------
        > Yahoo! Mail
        > Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour

        I STALK A HOT TEEN LOVE FOLOWING HER RUBBING MY COCK WHILE HER ASS
        SHAKES SHE KNOWS WHAT IM UP TO AND I HINK SHE GETS OFF ON IT SHES SUCH
        A TEASE..
        HERES HER PIC I TOOK
        [URL=http://img25.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc057555xg.jpg][IMG]
        http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/151/dsc057555xg.th.jpg%5b/IMG][/URL]