GPS vehicle trackers, DNA testing,

  • infoprotv
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 10, 2002
    • britney_number_1_fan
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 28, 2002
        --- In spyandstalkclub@y..., jp_i_adore wrote:
        > Also, this club is for harmless spies and stalkers ONLY!

        i agree you shoudl never put there life in danger i see stalking as
        im watching her so no one will never hurt her!
      • britney_number_1_fan
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 28, 2002
          --- In spyandstalkclub@y..., jacquelyn30223 wrote:
          > I was wondering if anyone knows,anything bout car tracking devices?
          How they work,where you would put em,how to check your own car for
          em...

          yeah if you can tell me aobut car tracking that woudl be realy realy
          nice lol or where i can get them realy small cameras i have a dig
          camcorder but its kinda hard to get anyone on tape if i hold it up
          people will see me tapin them so a small one woudl be cool!
        • the2000Jon
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 30, 2002
            Hello Brittney :) I know of some of the sites which sell these
            car tracking devices, while it is expensive. I know what you are
            talking about Mam. I'd be happy to discuss it with you in email..
            PLease email me, i can direct you accordingly!

            Jon Morris