EN>SP "R.C.R."

  • Mª José Sola
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Dear listmates,

      I am translating a Certificate of Identification from Oredo (Nigeria) and at the end of the document it says:

      "Fee of 200,00 paid on *R.C.R*. Nº ______, does anyone know what do the letters R.C.R. stand for?

      I found in a Dictionary of Acronyms two definitions: Recordable Case Rate and Rate of Correct Recognition.

      I thank you in advance waiting for your helpful suggestions.

      Best regards,

      María José