Re: [SpTranslators] Translation Issues in Self-Rated Health.

  • TexasT
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Francisco J. González
      <guajataca01@...> wrote:

      > FYI
      > From the new site, The Place, Migration, and Health (PMH) network,

      This sure sounded like an ad, and upon checking it out, it turns out
      that you have to pay for membership and you have to be a member in
      order to read or download the material.

      So it IS a commercial ad - that means it's SPAM, and we're highly
      intolerant of spam. In fact, we have zero tolerance in that regard.

      While the article sounds interesting, I'm deleting your original
      message and have placed you under moderation for the time being.

      --
      Terry / Co-Moderator and Spam Cerberus