Group mentioned in a book

  • Leon Hunter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hi,

      I have noticed that a number of people have subscribed recently because the
      list - this list - is mentioned in a book on "business success for freelance
      translators". I welcome you and was also curious about the contents of that
      review. What do they say? Come on, come on. We're dying to hear it (good or
      bad) :)

      BR,

      Leon Hunter, co-mod