encargdo del registro de la ciudad de NY

  • Francisco Taboas
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi. Any suggestions on the English (and original) name of the following position?

      -Encargado del Registro de la Ciudad (de Nueva York)

      Thanks
      Paco

    • Joss Heywood
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        Perhaps City Clerk? Depends what the Registro covers, but see in
        Googling for "City Registry":

        > NYC Marriage Bureau
        > Welcome to the Office of the City Clerk, my name is Victor L. Robles; I am the
        > City Clerk and Clerk of the Council for the City of New York. ...
        > nycmarriagebureau.com/about/agency_overview.html

        IHTH
        Joss

        Francisco Taboas wrote:
        > Hi. Any suggestions on the English (and original) name of the following position?
        >
        > -Encargado del Registro de la Ciudad (de Nueva York)
        >
        > Thanks
        > Paco

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Francisco Taboas
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
          I'll have a look at that. Thanks
          Francisco

          Joss Heywood <jheywood@...> wrote: Perhaps City Clerk? Depends what the Registro covers, but see in
          Googling for "City Registry":

          Francisco Taboas wrote:
          > Hi. Any suggestions on the English (and original) name of the following position?
          >
          > -Encargado del Registro de la Ciudad (de Nueva York)
          >
          > Thanks
          > Paco

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Language translation software Online social science degree Language interpretation Spanish translation Language translation service Social science course