      From: "TexasT" <terry.texast@...>
      Sender: sptranslators@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 04:08:41 -0000
      To: <sptranslators@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: sptranslators@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SpTranslators] Re: How are you?

      --- In sptranslators@yahoogroups.com, "luis roberts" <lfroberts2005@...> wrote:
      > http://solartuff[SNIP}

      > luis roberts

      We have ZERO tolerance for spam on this list.

      Your account is being moderated until further notice.

      If the spam above was due to a virus or something similar, please contact one of the moderators once you have cleaned your computer and things are back to normal so we can reinstate your posting privileges.

      Thank you.

      - - -
      Terry / TexasT - The rabidly anti-spam co-moderator

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic