Re: [sprouting] Soft white wheat berries

  • wally
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
      Thanks Jim.
      Yes I am going to make Rejuvelac.

      Wally
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Mumm's" <mumms@...>
      To: <sprouting@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 6:12 PM
      Subject: RE: [sprouting] Soft white wheat berries

      >> I am looking for a source for soft white wheat berries.
      >>
      > Is it for Rejuvelac? If so, I've been told that triticale or rye make a
      > similar tasting rejuvelac, but hard spring or hard winter wheat is not as
      > pleasant tasting. According to Wigmore Centre, benefits are the same,
      > taste
      > is the difference.
      >
      > Regards ..... Jim Mumm
      >
      > -- Certified Organic seeds for sprouting --
      > MUMM'S SPROUTING SEED LTD., Box 80, Parkside, SK, Canada S0J 2A0
      > mumms@... ph 306 747 2935 fx 306 747 3618
      > www.sprouting.com
      >

      > To unsubscribe, send email to:
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • ~Deanna Scott
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2005
        Hi,

        I am new to this list and have been lurking so far to see what I could
        learn. Glad maybe I can help with something. . . I recently purchased
        some soft white wheat from this seller on eBay:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
        <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=25460&item=43543
        34314> &category=25460&item=4354334314 I have not tried the seeds yet
        because I'm still waiting for my Easy Sprouts to arrive in the mail.

        ~Deanna

        I am looking for a source for soft white wheat berries.

        Can anyone help me out?

        Thanks.

        Wally

        To unsubscribe, send email to: