Re: I begin again after one year !

  • Borbala Petrovay
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 2, 2009
      --- In springshawlsurprice@yahoogroups.com, Jan Carmichel
      <ECENTERPRISES@...> wrote:

      > Peggy you sure need to join us on at least one. Miss you our #1
      cheerleader. Borie has taken over your job and has been doing very
      good. Now we can have two cheerleaders leading us on. I'll donate the
      pom poms. Looking forward to hearing what you have been doing.

      > Jan in Ga.

      Dear Jan,

      I think this comes naturally to cheer on, it helps me too ;-)

      Peggy, it is very nice to see you back, these groups are just not the
      same without you. Welcome back.

      Happy knitting,

      Borie
    • Peggy L. Sturgeon
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 2, 2009

        Thanks Borie and to all who have been so kind and sweet with your words.  I don’t know that I am going to actually knit another KAL right now but even if you could send the “happening” one right now to my private email, I don’t want to mess up this list, maybe can I at least stay connected with all you guys.  I have missed you so much.

        Peggy

        Bowling Green, KY

        Ravelry ID:  pegstur

        Flickr ID:  pegalyn