Re: [spreadthebread] Bread Mixes Needed

  • Cynthia Bonvillain
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 21, 2008
      hi i just wanted to know about this bread mixes

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 21, 2008
        Thats great nice to hear i do what i can do
        hugs cathy

        Cathy

      • clspages@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 21, 2008
          <i just wanted to know about these bread mixes >

          What did you want to know?
          Carol Lee

        • Cynthia Bonvillain
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 22, 2008
            hi
            what are bread mixes???????????????

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
              <what are bread mixes???????????????>

              They are pre-packaged mixes for bread machines.  They contain all the ingredients to make a loaf of fresh bread minus the water.  Through a review process, Operation Quiet Comfort decided that the Krusteaz brand made the best bread and since out troops overseas deserve nothing bust the best, we ask that people send only that brand. They are sold in local super markets.

              Carol Lee
            • Cynthia Bonvillain
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
                thanks for explaning it to me

                They are pre-packaged mixes for bread machines.  They contain all the ingredients to make a loaf of fresh bread minus the water.  Through a review process, Operation Quiet Comfort decided that the Krusteaz brand made the best bread and since out troops overseas deserve nothing bust the best, we ask that people send only that brand. They are sold in local super markets.

                Carol Lee
              • Sarah Love
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
                  Bread Mixes are similar to cake mixes,except they are made specifically for bread machines. They come in so many different varities and because of the Thanksgiving Holiday, many stores have them on sale right now. Some stores but them in the baking section. The box/mox contains all the supplies including the yeast to make the bread. Very convenient!!!!

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 24, 2008
                    thank you for explaining it to me know that i know me and my group will get busy doing this
                    thanks cindy 9315