No activity in last 7 days
This group is intended as a forum for discussion of concerns of student members of the Society of Pediatric Psychology (SPP). These concerns may involve professional issues such as patient care, ethics, reimbursement, training (including internship and fellowship), or other matters of interest to the student membership of SPP.
- Aug 15, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.