No activity in last 7 days
This group is for discussing usage and implementation of spots. Spots are a way to identify small areas of the earth, designated as a concatenation of longitude and latitude along with connective text. The idea is that this will facilitate searches and allow specific locations to be listed without using street addresses. Spots and related issues are documented at spotbridge.com.
- Aug 13, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.