Reggie Regis...help needed !!!

  • reggie regis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2012
      Apologies for having to reach out to you like this,I'm in some terrible situation right now and need your urgent assistance. I made a trip this past weekend to Scotland, UK on a short vacation but unfortunately, I got mugged by some hoodlums.Had my bags stolen from me with my wallet and credit cards in it.  It's such a traumatic experience . The good thing is I still have my passports, I just don't have enough some money to get back home. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit card since the robbers my have card now, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one.I really need to be on the next available flight. l was wondering if you could loan me some cash,promise to refund it as soon as i get back home. All I need right now is $1,650 but anything you can spare pending when I get things straightened out will be appreciated and I promise to refund you as soon as I arrive home in a couple of days. if it's possible for you to do this , western union is the best way to get money across to me. Please let me know if this is okay with so I can forward my wiring details to you.

      looking forward to hearing from you

      Reggie Regis