Citation Formats

  • Jim Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1999
      Hello All:

      Many of you, like me, probably use one of the reference manger programs to
      facilitate formatting your citations. Unfortunately, some of the journals
      to which many of us submit manuscripts not included in the "styles" data
      base. Case in point this morning is European Journal of Applied Physiology,
      which is not included in the latest version of Reference Manager.

      Even though EJAP is not listed, I found that the specified format is
      identical to the format given for Archives of Microbiology. I thought some
      of you might have already been through this process and might be willing to
      share other equivalent formats. Any help would be much appreciated by me,
      and probably by all the other list members. Of course, I will post a
      summary of responses.

      Thanks in advance,

      Jim Martin

      James C. Martin, Ph.D.